Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Song of the Day: Music to Get Dressed to pt.1

I don't know about you but this is the kind of music I get dressed to in the morning. Wake up 30 minutes early put on some crazy music and dance while u get dressed (not enough to sweat lol this is inspiration not a workout). It will add personality to the way you wear your clothes and it's a good start to your day!




Why did I pick this song??
...Because this is my JiiiiiiiiZaaaaaaM! -A hundred dolla billz look at chu (at chu)- lol This song makes me wanna go crazy like N.E.R.D. in the vid. I wish I could party with them and get married to Pharrell after a HangOver pt.1 type of night in Vegas« yeah I said it...

*(listen to the message in the song- Everyone Nose- that’s deep)*

Anyway… Have a Super Bomb day and wherever you are, Rock out one time for your mind… Word

No comments:

Post a Comment