Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boxed Up... It's A Wrap...

Let me start by saying this is hard for me since this is my dream car... (says with a sniffle) but the time has come that we say goodbye to the Benz Geländewagen .

When I heard my favorite rapper, Jay-Z, spit lines about his Dubbed out Buggie and Boxed up Benz, I had to know what it was. It sounded exclusive, and that it is. The G-Wagon's original design demands looks from all who are lucky enough to see it ride past. I have a love for this vehicle because there is no other that is comparable to it, at least not to me.

While the G-Wag is at the head of my "Reasons to Graduate List" it is at the end of the Mercedes Benz production line. In honor of the occasion the Mercedes-Benz G-Class BA3 Final Edition will be released in 2012... But get this... it is only available in Europe! Yeah I know, straight bull... Unfortunately, I will not have an extra hundred g's to make the big purchase by next year, but my desire to acquire a G-Wag lives on!








My compliments to http://www.insideline.com/ and http://www.blog.caranddriver.com/ for the info... thanks

2 comments:

  1. Awww T.Grace the car is HOTT! Too bad it wont be sold here. It would have been a Hott commodity that everyone would have wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, Thank You for being the 1st person to comment! You get the "Reader of the Day" Award!! Honestly, I am upset it won't be here; BUT, I wouldn't want it to become like the Range Rover. Everyone has one and I loses its exclusivity.

    ReplyDelete