Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Nailed -N- Get Hooked... Up, that is!

Let me be the first to say that I have worn some really saucy nails that died from a nail art overdose. I mean really, I have had airbrush, 3D acrylic, rhinestones a crazy color game and the length to match. In which my current nail artist calls "Ghetto Shenene Nails" lol...Now that I'm more mature, I prefer crazy solid color polishes with a natural length. To me that's a nice classy way of keeping it funky!
         
Although, I have switched my style up, I have been taken aback by the perfection of the nail designs done by Shauwn Diva. Every finished product is clean, neat, and has a very distinctive look. I have yet to become a client of hers, but I will. No doubt. I stumbled across her profile on facebook through a hair stylist in Detroit. Since then, I have become addicted to her facebook albums lol... (rrrreeeeen RrreeeEEEN RrrrEEEEEN that's my stalker music lol it's just a lil jokey joke people)...

One day I was in The Red Dot Boutique (aka Target) and I stopped the cashier from working because I had to see her nails. As soon as I saw them, I recognized the work! I asked her if Shauwn did her nails, and she proudly answered yes! --True story!!

Detroit has been heir to the hair throne and crowned the capital for many years; but with The Diva, the nail game is ours too. Here are a few of my favorite designs. Surely, there will be more to come... Follow the link for more info... https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=517027736

  







No comments:

Post a Comment